Updates, suckas!

Friday, June 02, 2006

If you're gonna go, go in style!

About once a week I take a twenty minute walk each direction to the biggest grocery store in my general area, a large Sainsbury's out in Camden town. I go there because they have the best selection of goods in the vicinity, and I can get the spices and ingredients there that I can't get elsewhere around me. Oh, and each item is anywhere from 2 to 7 pence cheaper each than my neighborhood, and because I'm flagrantly cheap, it is totally worth the extra walk to save a little coin each time.

While there I noticed the sign for the conveyer belt that takes people up and down between the underground car park. It isn't quite an escalator, because it is smooth and without steps, but until today I never realized they are actually called "travelators". At least, that is what the sign next to it said. I like that: "travelator". If I ever own a business or a home with something like that, I think I'm going to call it the "ascendalator" and the "descendalator". Or maybe the "upalator" and the "downalator".

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home