Updates, suckas!

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Penthouse Suite

I thought I would share some pics of my wonderful room in London, and you can click on them to see them full size. The room is sort of an L-shaped room, with the door where the bend in the L would be. These pics pan from left to right, and you can kind of see where they overlap a bit at the mirror and such. Now try to hide your shock, but I have actually turned into a bit of a neatness nut living out here, and I keep my room quite clean and organized, and even make my bed first thing each morning. Here you can see my window, the desk, my pile of papers on my floor that I had in various research stacks for my thesis, the foot of my bed, and a few of my utensils sitting on my fridge in the foreground. Oh, and you can also see my milk jug and jam jar that I set aside to take across the street to the recycling center.


Here's the view from my desk over to me bed and nightstand. And yes, that tiny white box is my fridge. I can only get about 36 hours worth of food in there, so I have to do a lot of grocery shopping.


And here is my microwave, sink, and shelves that I use to store most of my soap and stuff on the top shelf, while the bottom has all my spices and herbs that I use in cooking. My closet is just out of view off to the right, around the corner.



Here are all the pots, pans, knives and such that I bought to cook with out here. I also have a baking sheet and a cutting board snuck between the microwave and the fridge.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home