Updates, suckas!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mix tape

I am officially a youtube junkie. Man, a guy could spend hours on there, and believe me, I have. One of the best things about it is being to not only see an endless stream of people getting hit in the groin by sports equipment or skateboards crashing, you can access numerous music videos. With that in mind, I thought I would whip up a quick mix tape of some videos I've been watching over the last few days.

1) Step into my office--Belle and Sebastian
2) Girl U Want--Devo
3) You're all I Need--Method Man and Mary J. Blige
4) Once in a Lifetime--Talking Heads
5) Dirty Day--U2
6) Baby I got your money--Ol Dirty Bastard
7) Opportunities--Pet Shop Boys
8) Dead Man's Party--Oingo Boingo
9) Take a chance on me--Erasure
10) Crazy--Gnarls Barkley

Certainly a lot of 1980's flavor on there, and I very much hesitated before putting Gnarls Barkley on the list due to the overhype surrounding him, but I love the Star Wars motif in the live performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home