Updates, suckas!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sleep one eye up, everyone

Been some time since I've posted, and the news really isn't good for my dad. Those in the know are aware that the last three years for me have been, well, atrocious. It seems like those closest to me are continually going away. I think I'm the strongest proof yet of the existence of god, since someone is out to get me. I'm reminded of an exchange between Kirk and Khan:


James T. Kirk: Khan, you bloodsucker! You're going to have to do your own dirty work now, do you hear me? Do you?!
Khan: Kirk! Kirk, you're still alive, my old friend.
James T. Kirk: Still! Old! Friend! You've managed to kill just about everybody else, but like a poor marksman you keep missing the target!
Khan: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Admiral. [Beams up Genesis Device]
Carol Marcus: Oh, no!
David Marcus: They can't take it.
James T. Kirk: Khan. Khan, you've got Genesis. But you don't have me! You're going to kill me, Khan, you're going to have to come down here. You're going to have to come down here.
Khan: I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all
eternity, in the center of a dead planet. Buried alive... buried alive.
James T. Kirk: Khan! [echo] Khan!


Figured I would just give everyone the heads up that someone is out to get me, so if you know you should sleep one eye open and keep those peepers peeping, because you never know when that poor marksman is going to miss the target yet again and hit somebody I know.

Fairly thee be warned, says I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home