Updates, suckas!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I got flashed by KITT

Last night I was driving Richard's Jeep back to the house, since he was, shall we say "tired" from his night at the bar. On the way there was a car stopped on the side of the road opposite me, and as I neared it their running and fog lights flashed on and off twice in succession, and then after a brief pause, it happened again. Being unfamiliar with Richard's auto, I assumed that his lights may have been naturally bright, to the point of being objectionable to drivers in cars who find that their sightline is even with the higher lights on his truck. To put this driver's qualms to rest, I flashed my brights quickly as I neared to let him know that these were, indeed, the regular setting.

A mere one or two seconds after flashing the brights I came up even on the car, I realized it was empty, and the flashing of their lights was a product of the owners using their remote locking device. And if you were in the car, you would have heard me say this as I came up on the car and was surprised by its emptiness, "Take that...unoccupied car!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home