Updates, suckas!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Shall we play a game?

Does anyone out there remember Wargames? I caught the last bit of it on tv recently, and the final analysis of the futility of nuclear war, commonly known as mutually assured destruction (M.A.D) really struck me not on the political level, but on the romantic level. At the end of the movie, after the government supercomputer realizes that the only way to "win" a nuclear war is to simply not "play the game", it stands down the US nuclear arsenal it had earlier seized. So what relation does this have to my love life? Well, considering the disaster that it has been for a while, the only way to win is to simply not play. I find that sentiment oddly comforting sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger The Kemps said...

don't stop playing the game.. Cheat More!! I think you'll find it more rewarding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home