Updates, suckas!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Zardoz

In my earlier post, I talked about how incredible Zardoz was. I couldn't let it just stand, though, so I went to youtube to rustle up some clips. I adore this film, ever since I saw it on the big screen at Idaho State University Theatre. So great. There is even one scene in the film where it looks like it is actually candid footage of Sean Connery trying to escape the disaster that is being filmed on set; he is running through the forest like a fugitive, constantly looking back. Truly awe-inspiring stuff.

Anyway, click here for the trailer. Also see here here, here, and here for more deliriously wonderful goodness. And if you learn nothing else from this movie, remember this: Zardoz says the penis is bad!!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit! I fogot how good hot Tang is. Hot Tang For Everyone!!!
(sorry. i just made some hot tang wile reading your ramblings. It's tasty!)

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Zardoz says the penis is "evil." 74.89% odd that you would forget what Zardoz in fact said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home