Updates, suckas!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm not on the truck, so send me some internets on the tubes

I finally decided to jump into that series of tubes known as Myspace. If that link fails to take you straight to my profile you can search for me by name, Andy Robinson, but be aware that my location is listed as Vatican City; alternately you can search by email, kaivopuisto@hotmail.com.

And in case you are wondering about my tubes mention, that means you missed out on the time when Ted Stevens, Senator from Alaska and then Chair of the Senate's Committee on Commerce, tried to describe his understanding of the internet thusly:

I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday and I just got it yesterday. Why?

Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the internet commercially...

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes.



Yup, sounds like he has an iron-clad grasp of the situation.

UPDATE: Apparently this is the visual aid Senator Stevens decided to use to help out with his presentation.
So, if you have sent me an internet and it doesn't get to my in a timely fashion, it is bear in mind the possum in the tree is somewhat unreliable, so it may take some time for it all to get through the tubes to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home