Updates, suckas!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The fork in the road

I applied to five schools for PhD programs for this fall, and I've finally started to hear back on my status. I got my first notice in the mail today, and it wasn't good: Pitt rejected me. That means I'm down to four schools, and I honestly am not liking my chances at this point for most of these schools.

One the bright side, now that I'm officially a failure in the academic world, I'm finally free to pursue my lifelong dream of becoming a tawdry male stripper. I'm aiming to work in an employee friendly strip club, one that allows me to pick out my own music to accompany me, so I've started to craft a potential playlist in my mind. So far I've only got a few songs, but I like the way it is shaping up so far:

1) Fame-David Bowie

2) I feel you-Depeche Mode

3) Come into my world-Kylie Minogue

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good thing you're thinking of spending the summer up here in Big P City. We got the highest number of strip clubs per capita in the whole goddamn country!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home