Updates, suckas!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Big Four-Oh

I've got tickets to the Wednesday performance of Giselle at the Capitol Theatre next week, and I am hoping to get some last minute tickets on the cheap for at least one or two other performances during the week. Doing the math in my head, if I can manage to catch a few shows next week, I'll be coming up on my 40th ballet soon. I've been meaning to writing a long post articulating the basis for my obsession with the ballet for some time now, but haven't quite done it yet.

I have to say, though, that while 40 may sound like a lot, it doesn't seem like nearly enough for me at all, and I think that stems from the fact that I attended over 30 ballets in the course of a single year. Consequently, I have long periods of my life that have been ballet-free. I'm looking forward to that changing next week...it's been too long.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think i've taken you to two movies now. Not even a mention from you about the ballet. What gives?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home