Updates, suckas!

Friday, July 20, 2007

When a patrician facade lets slip

This clip is 5000% awesome. You know what I blame this kind of stuff on? Rap music and Marilyn Manson. Oh, some might say it is harmless fun to listen to this kind of stuff, but I can't tell you how nervous I get every time a senior citizen pulls up next to me at a stop light, bumping some Three Six Mafia or Nas. I know this might not be what the "politically correct" crowd wants to hear, but just look at the kind of culture these old people are exposed to every day. Everyone knows that it is this kind of garbage that pushes these blue-bloods to roll up and clap someone.


Still don't believe me? Just look at these thugs in their native environment, trying to play hard to impress dem bitches in the hood:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home