Updates, suckas!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Awards update...

Okay, so I've gotten a bit of grief from people who were not named in my first annual awards. I would just like to point out that the award was specificially for Excellence in commenting on my blog. And since Mandy and Brian are the only two who actually leave comments, I thought it fitting that they got some special recognition.

So, now that they have been given their special status, I should also say thanks to everyone else who reads the blog but doesn't leave comments. You know who you are, you lazy micks!

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger brian said...

I love comments. I love lamp.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might not leave comments... but I do love to read your blog! :-) I guess that makes me one of the "lazy" people... ;-)

*hugs*

Diana (Finland)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home