Updates, suckas!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pass along Happy Thanksgiving wishes to everyone back in the States. We're supposed to have a Thanksgiving feast out here, but I'm not sure how much I trust the food. We have this notoriously bad kitchen area, one that is constantly dirty and covered in grease. And since we have so many people to feed, quite a bit of the food was cooked yesterday, so who knows how well they have cooled it for today. I think I might play it cool at the feast and stick to low risk foods that don't carry the risk of crippling stomach parasites with them.

So, while enjoying your turkey today, think of me eating potato chips and bread!

Oh, and special Thanksgiving greetings goes out to Jason, fresh back from Iraq, just in time for Turkey Day with his family. Glad to hear you made it back okay, amigo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home