Updates, suckas!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Life in Hell

Summer has hit London, and the old cliche is spot on: it's not so much the heat as it is the humidity. It's probably about 85 on any given day out here, but there is little air movement and it's quite muggy, making life on the top floor of my building nigh unbearable. My attic room only has one window, and it is on the southern edge of the buiding so I get sun all day long on my roof.

To help alleviate the deathly heat, our school saw fit to buy everyone on the top floor fans. The only problem is that they only gave us 7 inch fans, meaning that I get a cone of relief scarcely bigger than my fist, meaning when I have it pointed at my face I get to cool either one cheek or the other, but no more. I wish I knew the Flash. If I did, I would call him and try to hang out with Captain Cold a bit more to see if he could help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home