Updates, suckas!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Like a dog

Still light on the posts...haven't got pictures loaded up to my computer (which has a slow connection anyway), but I hope to have more up soon. Until then, I wanted to point everyone in the direction of what is a pretty routine local television flub-up; routine, that is, until the grape lady inexplicably starts baying like the Hound of the Baskervilles off camera. I honestly can't wait until the next time I get hurt so I can start making that same noise.

UPDATE!!: Now usually I don't do this, but why don't you hit 'em off with a little preview of the re-mix?

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Ace said...

In all fairness, you gave me due warning, but it took me five minutes to stop laughing over that reporter's noises. And I was in public, so I'm sure my crazy-factor to my fellow patrons is through the roof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home