Updates, suckas!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

By popular demand

Seeing as there is some interest in when I get back to the US in the comments section of my previous post, I decided just to throw up a quick post about it. I just back into London after being in Finland and Scotland for the past two weeks, and I am here for less than 24 hours before catching my flight back to the States. I'll be getting in late on Thursday night, but will be spending a couple of days with my sister in Utah until we drive up together to Idaho, the net result being that I get into Idaho late Saturday evening/early Sunday morning. So, what is everyone doing on Sunday? Anything spectacular?

Oh, and as far as getting picked up by a guy, I can't say he fully succeeded, and I can't blame it on any of my numerous pink shirts, since I was actually just wearing a bright orange shirt with a yellow man on the front. Good thing I left the pink shirts at home, I suppose...

5 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could always have a welcome back/football party at my house on Sunday if you'd like! It would be great to see you! Raquel

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger YMMV said...

Cool, I might well be in Idaho around that time, Jim! Also, I certainly will stop through Washington to visit Michelle when I roll up to Portland this time...

Football sounds good to me, Raquel! I'll get in touch with everyone Sunday :)

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. Nothin' gay about you and Richard in Portland.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just let me know when you plan to head this way! I'd be happy to have some company!

It also looks like Jim will be back for R&R in November and we are planning on Pocatello for Thanksgiving.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger YMMV said...

Splendid, sounds like I'll be able to see everyone in the near future!! And yes, that includes you, Ross...be prepared to watch me gay it up with Richard in Portland in the coming weeks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home