Updates, suckas!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Management material

Jim was complaining about the trials and tribulations of technology breaking down on him while working on the ice planet of Hoth. Well, what do you expect, you live in the Outer Rim! One particular source of frustration was White-Out, which he was trying to use to edit some paperwork, which, instead of cutting down on the amount of work he had, actually created more for him. My solution? Fire everybody who needed to read that piece of paperwork. He could even force them to walk out into the snowstorm until they simply disappeared, thereby creating his own "White-Out."

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Andy thanks for the advice. Since I am oh so powerful at work and can fire anybody, I'll take your advice into consideration.

Maybe that could be my superhero power. The ability to fire anybody, then I can join your group of superheroes to take on evil.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger YMMV said...

Can you fire Sick Boys from their gang? If so, I could use that. I actually think I saw some of them last night downtown. One of them was actually begging for a donut, of all things.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jim said...

At this time my powers are limited to firing only. Since you are not in Portland anymore and I cannot travel back in time to help. I find I am useless to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home