Updates, suckas!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Big Plans

What can I say? Brian is on to me. In the comments to an earlier post he made the bold proclamation that my impending move to Eugene (say, does anyone think this is where eugenics originated?) was merely a pretext to be closer to him. I admit that visions of drunken tomfoolerly are dancing in my eyes, particularly in Portland, a place where we can be free-wheeling and then slip out of town in shame at the end of a bad weekend.

Now that I think about it, though, this theory of moving to be close to Brian is likely to be believed most readily by his co-managers at his workplace. They were the ones, after all, who thought that we were a gay couple at his Christmas party this year. Turns out this was a couples event, and well, Brian invited me along, so I'm not surprised the people there drew their own conclusions.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better be careful! All this talk of romance between you and Brian just might make Richard jealous!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Michelle also forgot to mention making Gregg jealous. He might think you will take Brian to 2 Live Crew or even worse the ballet date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home