Updates, suckas!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Dumping Ground

Man, life in Utah this summer has been weak tea. I'm dying for some craziness to break out in my life...I've been trying to manufacture my own zaniness at work by being fairly inappropriate at all times, but it just isn't enough. I swear I'm about five minutes from snorting some coke and flying to Belize to join the circus. So, watch out everyone in Idaho and Oregon, I've got some pent up energy to burn off over the next few weeks. In the interim I've been using my blog as a dumping ground for links and videos that I don't want to forget about.

Today's video dump is dedicated to international rap. Enjoy.

This first video is from Finnish rappers Bomfunk MCs, and is shot on the underground system in Helsinki. The very beginning reminds me of when some random Finnish guy challenged me to a fight at a bar in Helsinki. His reasoning, as he explained it to me? "You...you are larger than me. But I...I am smarter. I think it would be a good fight." I eventually talked him out of it by giving him the Yoda speech from Star Wars, where I advised him not to stray down the dark path, because once he did, forever would it dominate his destiny. I think his last words to me were, "You've given me much to think about."


This one is a very catchy tune, and I love how you can't even tell the girl is Swedish and the guys are Finnish.


The Brits check in next, starting with Dizzee Rascal.


Here, also representing the UK, is Mike Skinner.



Finally, here is Mala Rodriguez from, I believe, Spain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home