Updates, suckas!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Slump

I admit I'm a bit worried about myself right now. Last night I woke up in a sweat, and stood up to turn the heat down in my bedroom. I distinctly recall turning the knob all the way to the left, but what happened next is mainly a blank. Apparently I blacked out while standing up, because I have a foggy recollection of banging my head on the door, and the next thing I knew I was waking up slumped against the corner in my room. The back of my head is a bit tender, so that would jive with my impression of falling backwards into the door. I wonder if there is a gas leak or something at my place, it just doesn't seem normal for me to suddenly pass out and lay in a lump against a door like that.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger brian said...

This could be the aftermath of drinking Grocery Outlet wine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home