Updates, suckas!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

When using a turn signal is not enough

On my way to campus this afternoon, I was driving in the left lane behind a woman in teal Ford Explorer who had decided she needed to get into the right lane. She put her turn signal on, to no avail, since traffic was fairly thick in both lanes. Since just using a signal didn't remedy the situation, she inexplicably started to point wildly into the right lane with her hand; how she expected this help I can't imagine, since nobody in the right lane could possibly see her doing this. But being behind her, I could quite clearly see her grow increasingly agitated, and she began to absolutely lose all control of herself. She began to point more and more forcefully at the other lane, and her wild gesticulations caused her to begin to swerve wildly in her lane; at one point she nearly went up on the concrete divider on her left. I have never seen anyone flail about so while behind the wheel, and it was pure comedic platinum.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Hey check your email or let me know your number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home