Updates, suckas!

Friday, November 16, 2007

A bad trip

Well, the Winco employees were most certainly glad to see me leave their store today. In less than ten minutes I managed to bounce a glass bottle of pomegranate juice off an elderly lady's foot, breaking it all over the floor. And then while checking out I stepped on the toes of the check-out lady right behind me. When I apologized to her, I told her it had been a bad day for me in their store, telling her that I also broke some juice in the produce section. Her response? "Oh, so you're the one!"

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you on the drugs lately? Two of the titles of recent blog entries have had me totally intrigued to read them only to dissapoint me with their content. The chronic i really expected something else. Then a bad trip I really thought it was about you stepping up to a harder drug. Oh well I read loyally anyways. I was looking forward to an entry about the hate crime you suffered through. Come on put some juicy dirt on here already. See ya soon. Nalley

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm missing your blog updates...where have you been? Hope you are well. Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home